chanson problematique de Dhikra Mohamed

Forum des Programmes TV, Radio. Commentez le contenu des médias tunisiens et étrangers...

Répondre
sly

Message par sly »

ÃÛäíÉ ãä «íÌÑ ÇíÞæá» ÛäÇÁ ÇáÑÇÍáÉ ÐßÑì ãÍãÏ Ýíå ÊäÏíÏ ÈæÌæÏ ÇáÃÓÇØíá ÇáÃãÑíßíÉ Ýí ÇáÎáíÌ æÊØÇáÈ ÈÑÝÚ ÇáÞíæÏ Úä ÇáÎáíÌ ãÍÏÏÉ ÈáÏÇ ÈÚíäå.
ÈÚÖ ÇáãæÇÞÚ ÊÞæá ÅäåÇ ÏÝÚÊ ÍíÇÊåÇ ËãäÇ áåÐå ÇáÃÛäíÉ ÇáãÄËÑÉ æÇáÍÒíäÉ æÇáËæÑíÉ ÃíÖÇ..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5YQ9cCIbxA
Dernière modification par sly le mer. oct. 10, 2007 7:53 pm, modifié 3 fois.

leila

Message par leila »

oulala sly :P je te censure? :P
leila

Message par leila »

leila a écrit :oulala sly :P je te censure? :P
ah non je ne peux pas!!! tu as de la chance,je ne suis pas moderatrice dans ce forum
(je plaisante sly)!!! :wink:

mastoul ca veut dire qu'il est stoned?
leila

Message par leila »

sa mort a peut etre un rapport avec cette chanson,l'enquete sera surement relancée.
investigator

Message par investigator »

hello leila,nice to meet you, the reason why dhikra was killed,has nothing to do with the jealousy of her husband as they told us in the media.
she was killed because she had has informations about the king....i can't tell you more,they are after me...... :shock:
Her husband did not kill her, because he and his wife were planning on leaving the country. They transferred their money over seas, after realizing that they are in dangers. "Why would anyone kill himself after transferring his money?" The Muslims did not do it, because there were no reasons (Etaqee ellah). The third suspect did it to teach other singers not to follow her steps, and to avoid politics. Freedom of speech is the first step to democracy, that we do not have.
bye leila, you are a cute girl :wink:
leila

Message par leila »

i can't tell you more,they are after me
hello investigator,welcome to babnet,who is after you?come to tunisia we will protect you !!!
ritchie

Message par ritchie »

leila a écrit :sa mort a peut etre un rapport avec cette chanson,l'enquete sera surement relancée.
surement!!! c lady diana de la tunisie.....
ritchie

Message par ritchie »

les paroles sont directes,il n y a pas place au doute,elle visait bien ce qu elle visait....
Répondre